Description : Are you in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, or Costa Rica? Join us as we actively recruit in these locations, offering a comfortable remote environment.We invite a talented Test Engineer with a solid background in manual testing and a keen interest in developing automation skills to join one of the two delivery teams under a brand-new sub-project for our client, an industry-leading payment processing solution provider offering merchant services to over 275,000 businesses in the US. Help us ensure and maintain the highest quality of innovative fintech products that bring value to hundreds of thousands of people.
What's in it for you :
- Take an opportunity to develop knowledge and get hands-on with automation testing
- Enhance your fintech knowledge and boost your technical expertise across various payment processing business areas
- Advance your English skills through continuous communication with US-based teams, stakeholders, and the client
Is that you?
- 3+ years' experience in manual testing
- Solid experience in REST API testing (Postman)
- Expertise with databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of test design techniques, testing levels, review, and testing requirements
- Experience in creating test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports)
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Basic experience in automation testing with C# or any other programming language
- Experience with Azure or any other cloud provider
Key responsibilities and your contribution
- Ensure product quality and consistent delivery
- Create and maintain all related test documentation
- Perform various types of testing to confirm product compliance with the requirements
- Collaborate with US-based product and engineering Scrum teams
- Work together with the team on defining, estimating, and delivering scope on time
What's working at Dev.Pro like?
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company with an ambitious and creative mindset that has been delivering superior software products since 2011. Known for its strong human focus, Dev.Pro promotes a work environment that is fair, inclusive, open-minded, and friendly toward people of every race, religion, gender, cultural background, marital/parental status, etc. By joining Dev.Pro, you'll feel what it's like to grow with professionals who support your journey.
Maintain a healthy work-life balance with 30 paid rest days per year to use as holidays/vacation/other on the desired and requested dates Grow by learning: you have a chance to shift your career path, access English lessons, DP University educational flows, and other educational initiatives Make sure the compensation matches your efforts: we provide payments in US dollars and cover overtime hours Join fun online activities and team-building events
Get continuous remote HR and payroll support
Our next steps : Intro call with a Recruiter —Interview —Offer
Interested? Find out more : How we work